Photographing Icons - Moab
Photographing Icons – Moab is a photographic journey of epic proportions! You will learn the art of landscape photography as you join us photograph the iconic landscapes of the Moab area. This landscape photography video workshop is like nothing that you have ever seen before. You will follow us from the planning process all the way through to the final print. The goal of this workshop is to empower you to plan your own adventure, whether it be Moab or the other side of the world, and have knowledge and skills to make beautiful photographs while you are there.
Click Here to take the course! (our course is taught on the Udemy Platform which is really nice, we think you will love it!)
What you will learn…
- Go on location to iconic places like Delicate Arch, Mesa Arch and Dead Horse Point.
- Learn to craft strong photographic compositions.
- Use modern technologies like Google Earth to scout locations and plan your visit.
- Learn how to leverage 32 bit HDR processing to create natural looking images in challenging lighting conditions.
- Learn what to pack for your next landscape photo adventure.
- Take a tour of our kit to see what we bring.
- Learn the impact of lens selection on composition.
- In the workshop, we share our top ten lessons learned while on location. One of them has to do with a yoga mat.
- Witness first hand the beautiful landscape of the Moab area including Arches and Canyonlands National Parks.
- Learn valuable Lightroom and Photoshop techniques to maximize your creative vision.
- If you love the digital darkroom, learn from Armando as he gathers photographic information and converts it to magical images with some serious post processing kung fu!
- If you prefer a lighter weight workflow, learn from Justin as he tries his best to get it right in camera with one click.
- Join in-depth conversations about creativity under Coleman lantern light.
- Oh yeah, we promise you’ll have a great time!
Here are a few images that you will follow all the way through planning, photographing, post processing and reviewing the final print.